[PD] pix_film problem with playback

manecante manecanta at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:23:56 CEST 2008

Hi list,
I use  Pd-0.40.3-extended under Windows XP sp2  and in the  help file of
pix_film there is something I don't understand, it's written that to
playback a movie you can use auto mode.
First of all, when  it's activated for the first time , the playback works
in loop mode whereas it's written that in automode it's NOT looped!
Then, when I make a pause [auto 0] and start it again [auto 1] it doesn't
work..I have to reinitialize the frame at 0 manually moving the number box
(if I trigger a message 0 when it reaches the end , it doesn't work
neither), and  it loops the film again but not continuously , there is a
little  "pause" before it plays it again.
Thank's for your help,
Delphine