[PD] netpd

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Sep 12 15:46:10 CEST 2008

Am 12.09.2008 um 15:26 schrieb Josh Lawrence:

> Hello list,

wellcome josh.

> I just recently discovered netpd, which is frigging AWESOME for those
> of us newbies that can't program PD very well just yet.  However, I
> have a problem - when I open up _chat.pd, it's looking for people on

roman or erni are probanly the folks who would answer that best.

> my own LAN.  Can I jam with folks across the internet?  Is there a

absolutely, that's what it is made for. but i can't login right now
myself, so there might be an issue on the server side.

> main server or servers that I can connect to?  And if so, can you

the default server is netpd.org on port 3025

> point me to the RTFM on that?

i guess you have browsed netpd.org and read the docs. i don't think
there is more than that.

max