[PD] OT: PWM frequency of Arduino

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Sep 12 22:27:04 CEST 2008

Yeah, I have a lot of numbers being thrown at me, sometimes invoking the
same formula that Martin gave. I guess empirical testing is the only way
to know...

BTW, someone on the Synth-DIY list just created a new Arduino + analog
synth Yahoo group, in case anyone's interested:

Best!

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 138: