[PD] dinosaurs: fibonnaci and taking cues from analog processes

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Sep 14 17:28:37 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Damian Stewart hat gesagt: // Damian Stewart wrote:
> let me know if you like it.

I like it *very much* - even love it a little!

I have a slightly simpler way to calculate the fibonacci sequence
here, which uses less objects, mostly of the [list] family. It's
attached. Combined with [list-wrandom] from [list]-abs it also allows
for a more compact patching of the fibonacci-distributed random
object. Example is in the attachement as well.

Ciao