[PD] dinosaurs: fibonnaci and taking cues from analog processes

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 15 09:24:49 CEST 2008

Derek Holzer wrote:
> Fun! Two things:
>
> 1) I had to change three messages, adding "send" to the OSC strings
> "/note/phasor $1", "/note/bass $1" and "/note/osc $1" in order to get
> [pack OSC] to recognize them. Are you using a different [packOSC] than I
> am???

recent versions of [packOSC] allow to skp the "send" since this is a
redundant information (only "send" messages are allowed to [packOSC])
and is misleading at best ([packOSC] does not "send" at all).
at least that was what i had in mind when i asked mrpeach to accept
patch#1739651 in summer 2007.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1739651&group_id=55736&atid=478072

fgmasdr
IOhannes