[PD] lossius externals osx port

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 15 17:45:50 CEST 2008

Try archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://test.pilot.fm/pd/externs/

Let me know if succeed in downloading them.  I could then add them to
the SVN as an easier place to find them. Also, sometimes you need to
use some trickery to uncompress the files from archive.org:

http://annoyingtechnicaldetails.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/downloading-
gz-files-from-archiveorg/

.hc

----