[PD] feedback stability..?

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Wed Sep 17 17:17:54 CEST 2008

Damien you know about deconvolution?

Just record a click or whatever through the system, then in the
fft-domain reverse the kernel (play it backwards).
Use this to do convolution on your system.
So in that sense your on  the right track with your ascii diagram.

Dont know the theory behind it, but I did some experiments in pd.
It seems quite efficent in som situations.

mvh/Steffen