[PD] Java applet to control PD ?

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:29:32 CEST 2008

Hi Rez!

I don`t know exactly what is what you want, but you can use Processing
(which basically is a programming environment based on Java) to create
a graphical interface with bottons, knobs, toogles. And then you can
connect this interface with Pd via OSC protocol.

That's the way I implemented a tr-909 emulation. You can take a look
at the code here:

+ http://rauldiazpoblete.com/project.php?p1=1&p2=0&lang=en

I hope this help you a little bit.

Saludos!