[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.4beta2 and Firmata0.4beta3 released

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:48:37 CEST 2008

salü
with the beta2 i can't connect succesfully to the arduino via the
hradio button menu in the arduino-help.pd:
get_baud_ratebits: 115200.000000
set_baudrate baudbits: 4098
[comport] opened serial line device 4 (/dev/ttyUSB0)

[comport] write returned -1, errno is 11
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
[comport] write returned -1, errno is 11
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
[comport] write returned -1, errno is 11
the message [devicename /dev/ttyUSB0] to the [arduino] establishs a
succesful connection without errör. i couldn't locate the difference
but strangely enough with beta0 it works.
this is on 2 different machines both using Pd version 0.40.3-extended
with standard Firmata0.4beta3.
salutis
olsen

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I think I fixed all of the outstanding bugs and I added a nifty GUI
> reset feature to arduino-test.pd, so I am making hopefully the last
> beta release of Pduino 0.4beta2 and Firmata0.4beta3.  It looks like
> Pduino is ready for primetime!  Please test it and let me know if you
> find any problems.
>
> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino
>
> Once Firmata 0.4 is released, it should be included in either Arduino
> 0012 or Arduino 0013.
>
> .hc

> ----
>
> Man has survived hitherto because he was too ignorant to know how to
> realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
> change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams

Planet Pluto bleibt!