[PD] Trying to compile latest extended on 64-bit (K)Ubuntu

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 22:39:26 CEST 2008

Darren Landrum wrote:
> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> i think you should probably try to get the current svn pd-extended to
>> run (good luck)
>
> That sounds just a little dangerous, but I'm game. If it fails to work,
> I'll just re-load my system 32-bit for now. Someday in the future, maybe
> 64-bit will be king, but for music production for now (even on Mac and
> PC) 32-bit is still dominant.

Okay, the latest pd-extended svn is giving me the *exact* same error
with stubs-32.h as the latest release tarball did. I don't know how to
solve that, other than to re-load my system as 32-bit. I don't really
want to do that, but switching back to Windows would still be worse.

I'll likely do that sometime tonight unless someone else has a great
idea or two to try first. :-)

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Darren Landrum