[PD] file association on gnome

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 23 14:20:54 CEST 2008

It would be great if someone could integrate this into packages/
linux_make/Makefile so that it would be included in the builds
automatically.

I can lay out the makefile stuff now, if someone has the time to test
it and tweak it.  For example, this command needs to be added to
the .deb package installation process:

gtk-update-icon-cache /usr/share/icons/gnome/

Also, it would very useful to find out how to do this in the "Debian"
way:

> # adding pd by default on clicking on this files
>     echo "application/pd-extended=pd-extended.desktop" >> /usr/
> share/applications/defaults.list

.hc