[PD] Problem with GOP on subpatch on MacBookPro and PowerBook G4

patco pat at mamalala.org
Tue Sep 23 17:23:14 CEST 2008

Hi,
 a friend of mine told me about this bug with 0.40.3-extended,
I couldn't tell exactly which machine he has (graphic card might be an
ATI and cpu an amd i386) on ubuntu hardy.

he said it happens systematically when he switches GOP 'on' with patch
properties contextual menu,
I do use the same pd version and same system with an nvidia and amd64
and cannot reproduce the bug.

I hope it gives a clue.