[PD] file association on gnome

patco pat at mamalala.org
Tue Sep 23 19:07:20 CEST 2008

arg, the code I've found was good, I've even tried before the same one
you sent, but I don't know why, bugs just loves me, the test file I've
been trying has a "-" (a minus) in name, and doesn't follow mime
settings, I've just figured it out after copying pasting twice and
verifying code etc... and it fact it was working from the beginning with
other files...

yuck