[PD] no gem fullscreen support in extended

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 24 09:33:21 CEST 2008

patco wrote:
> Hello here is the error message:
>
> error: GEM: no xxf86vm-support: cannot switch to fullscreen
>
> let me guess, we need to add -lxxf86vm to ld code line...
>
> could someone just add this link to pd-extended build scripts?

it's simpler: someone (hans) has to install the libxxf86vm-dev package
on the build-machines to make Gem magically use it. (please don't fuddle
with the linker-flags directly)

obviously this will pull in an additional dependency to libxxf86vm*

> so we don't have to recompile Gem,

in the meantime, you could just use
[dimen <width> <height>, offset 0,0 border 0( instead of [fullscreen 1(

not as comfortable, but not that unuseable either...

mfgasdr
IOhannes