[PD] new vanilla list-abs: list-slice, list-value and more

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Sep 24 21:33:42 CEST 2008

Hallo,

these are cool, I will definitely include some of them (minus the
import, which then isn't needed anymore).

I'm just wondering, if I should just add the second inlet to
[list-drip] directly instead of using an extra object [list-dripx].
What do people think?

Luke Iannini hat gesagt: // Luke Iannini wrote:

> list-proc-insert does decorating: cross connect it with a process to
> process incoming lists and then insert the results back into the
> original list.  For example, append the length of a list onto the
> original list (oh no, now it is creating paradoxes).  It has uses, I
> promise, I just can't remember them right now.

One use is to build something like [list-enumerate].

However maybe this one is a bit too simple to make it into a separate
abstraction for [list]-abs? It's more or less just:

 [t a a]
 |      \
 [ ? ]   \
 |        \