[PD] pd in puppy linux

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:42:34 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I recently started to use the puppy linux distribution and I'm very
happy about it. I naturally(!) tried to install pure data using the
.deb of pd-extended and manually copying the folders to the right
places and manually installing the needed libraries.
The gui doesn't show but pd-nogui seems to work: I think the problem
is that tcl-tk was not installed and I couldn't find a ready-to-use
version for puppy.
Before entering deeper in the process to discover how to install
pd-ext on puppy, I was wondering if someone here already did it and
how.
Kind regards,

Libero