[PD] [iir] doesn't handle nan, -inf, inf and very small numbers well

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:04:00 CEST 2008

Some of my [fexpr~ ] IIR constructions have the same problem...  but
as mentioned before, there's a if(isnan($y), 0, $y) way to do that.
Perhaps.... you don't want to default the nan filtering to go to 0.
It could sound glitchy, and introduce clicks.  Maybe there's a better
way to get continuity.

Chuck