[PD] Save settings: Pd 0.40.3-extended, Windows XP

Marko Timlin susi at timlin.de
Tue Sep 30 14:04:15 CEST 2008

I´m now using Pd version 0.40.3-extended under Windows XP:
Before that I was using Pd-0.39.3-extended and to store any kind of adjustments like smaller latency, soundcard and midi controller I just had to: Go to “File/Startup…”and hit [Save all settings] after changing the latency.
How could I do that now with the newer version?
Anyways the newer version looks really better than the older one :-) Thanks for that.
Marko