[PD] pdpedia instability

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:26:26 CEST 2008

2008/9/23 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>

> Yeah, it turns out that Poly isn't really working as a host anymore and I
> haven't had any time to finish fixing it.  If someone can host it, I can
> help them get it all setup.  Ideally it would be a Debian box.  Currently
> its on a Mac OS X box, and as we all can see, that hasn't turned out so
> well.  The upgrade to Leopard killed it, now Apple's crazy apache setup and
> GUI tools are broken.
>
> .hc

We could host the wiki in Descentro Server... (http://www.descentro.org/)

It's a cyberactivist group that also hosts other important colectives and
projects of Brazil such as Midiatatica, Metareciclagem, Submidialogia and
Orquestra Organismo.

I help to take care of this server, and already talked to the other
admins...the PDpedia wiki is very welcome.

The machine is a Slackware linux, runing apache2, php and modpython...

If everybody envolved agree we could migrate as soon as possible...

ok?

cheers

glerm