[PD] Save settings: Pd 0.40.3-extended, Windows XP

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 30 19:17:58 CEST 2008

Yeah, the preferences are kind of a mess still.  It's a case of two
steps forward, one step back.  Basically, you need to open either
Path or Startup and click OK to save the prefs.

.hc

On Sep 30, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Marko Timlin wrote:

> I´m now using Pd version 0.40.3-extended under Windows XP:
> Before that I was using Pd-0.39.3-extended and to store any kind of
> adjustments like smaller latency, soundcard and midi controller I
> just had to: Go to “File/Startup…” and hit [Save all settings]
> after changing the latency.
>
> How could I do that now with the newer version?
>
> Anyways the newer version looks really better than the older
> one :-) Thanks for that.
>
> Marko

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.