[PD] pduino and xbee

nick burge tectp at telefonica.net
Tue Sep 30 22:22:19 CEST 2008

Thanks Hans, I'll try the new firmware.
Nick.

  _____

From: Hans-Christoph Steiner [mailto:hans at eds.org]
Sent: 26 September 2008 20:04
To: nick burge
Cc: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] pduino and xbee

The arduino forums are probably a better place for this question. But...

I'd guess the StandardFirmata firmware (now included in Arduino 0012) should
work. If the StandardFirmata firmware doesn't work, then it is possible to
write a simple firmware using the Firmata arduino library that does support
the xbee. But I've never used one myself.

.hc