[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.4beta2 and Firmata0.4beta3 released

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:11:37 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> That TX-OVERRUNS usually means that you are sending data to comport/arduino
> when it is closed.  It can also mean that you are sending data too fast to
> the serial port when it is open.
>
> /dev/ttyUSB0 should open with [open 0(  that doesn't work?
no on 0 there's an ttyS0:
error: [comport] ** ERROR ** could not get termios-structure of device
/dev/ttyS0

if i click the hradio button number5 i get
[comport] opened serial line device 4 (/dev/ttyUSB0)

[comport] write returned -1, errno is 11
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
but using a [devicename /dev/ttyUSB0] message - no write error is reported
strange this is only in beta3!
salutis
olsen

--