[PD] mapping/curve

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 5 00:08:17 CEST 2008

That said, if you install the mapping lib by copying the whole folder
of abstractions (i.e. putting all the files in extra/mapping) then
the namespace prefixes will work on Pd-vanilla too.

Some of the mapping objects use some abstractions from the 'purepd'
library, which you should also install into 'extra/purepd'.

.hc