[PD] 6 speakers in a circle, ambi? vbap?

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Mon Oct 6 13:30:59 CEST 2008

for panning inside the array, nothing other than WFS will give you a
reasonable source image inside the room.
often for ambisonics, you'd just xfade from the XYZ channels more into
the W (omni) channel within a certain radius.
same with VBAP - just pan all speakers. (or turn spread all the way up).
Nick