[PD] looking for open dmx external

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Wed Oct 8 02:13:52 CEST 2008

Thanks David and Damian for the useful information,

i guess Olaf Matthes told me sth. about the timing issue as well, where
certain DMX dimmers refuse messages which don't come in a certain time
frame, or otherwise synchronized pattern. Seems the Enttec USB Pro comes
with a microcontroller on board which rearranges messages into that timing.

regards,
PP