[PD] tap into delay line

Sebastian Schlecht colorless at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 13:16:35 CEST 2008

Hella Frank,

I'm not sure if your method is working. I want to design something like an general Comb filter, in which I can tap in and tap out the signal where I want.

So the problem is the feedback of the Comb filter:
There is already some signal in the delay line and I want to add at certain points some different signal without breaking the delay line at this point.

Do you have another idea, or is yours a solution to my problem and I don't see?

Best,
Sebastian Schlecht

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx