[PD] externals scrubar inversion of control

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Oct 11 22:49:30 CEST 2008

That's nothing new, it's been like that a long time.  I don't think
anyone thinks its a great solution, but it works.  It was more born
out of politics than any technical concern, but I think those
politics have mostly subsided.

If you can do it better, I invite you to make a better system.  Some
of us here have outlined an autoconf-based system, but that's not
essential.  I could see a pkgconfig/makefile system perhaps.

.hc