[PD] Berlin Pure Data Meetings

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Mon Oct 13 22:41:10 CEST 2008

Hallo Berliner!

Since now many of the pd-graz people are living in Berlin (or at least
Michi Pinter and me for now ;), it would be nice to meet some Berlin pd
people (or similar).

I heard that there was a pd stammtisch here, but I guess it is not
active anymore ?
So if anyone is interested - let me know !
(We also plan to make a workshop at some other time - if someone wants
to contribute or attend she/he is of course very welcome!)

OK, I am happy for any reply,
LG
Georg

PS:
As I am new here - has maybe someone tips which things are good to go to
here in Berlin ?
Maybe some locations/mailinglists/websites with nice events or
communities ? - Thanks for any hints !