[PD] Sending Textures

Joseph Barrows jjbarrows at artwww.net
Tue Oct 14 05:19:50 CEST 2008

Hi Hans,
thanks - it does work! what had changed was that pix_texture wouldn't do
anything untill it was in a gem chain (which it didn't need in .39, but was
probably an accidental 'feature')

I realised after posting that i forgot my technical details, then got it
working (and also realised there are soo many combos that problems can be
hard to reproduce (esp with linux, seems to have an order of magnitude more
combinations than osy?/windoze)

jjbarrows at artwww.net