[PD] Berlin Pure Data Meetings

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:24:45 CEST 2008

Unfortunately I'm out this month, or I would gladly try to do something.
Is this a time-limited event, or you're staying for a while? (will be back
around end of November)

for something about me, you can read a fresh article in
http://cec.concordia.ca/econtact/10_4/bernal_pais_endphase.html

João Pais

> Hallo Berliner!
>
> Since now many of the pd-graz people are living in Berlin (or at least
> Michi Pinter and me for now ;), it would be nice to meet some Berlin pd
> people (or similar).
>
> I heard that there was a pd stammtisch here, but I guess it is not
> active anymore ?
> So if anyone is interested - let me know !
> (We also plan to make a workshop at some other time - if someone wants
> to contribute or attend she/he is of course very welcome!)
>
> OK, I am happy for any reply,
> LG
> Georg
>
> PS:
> As I am new here - has maybe someone tips which things are good to go to
> here in Berlin ?
> Maybe some locations/mailinglists/websites with nice events or
> communities ? - Thanks for any hints !

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
Deutschland