[PD] first Reware Pd image for Palm TX released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 15 00:11:53 CEST 2008

Hey,

http://eds.org/~hans/reware-pd-PalmTX.tar.bz2

I just put up a complete image and kernel for the Palm TX.  Just
download, untar to an SD card, stick it in your Palm TX, then click
the Linux Penguin and voila!  It should work.

BE SURE YOU SYNC YOUR PALM FIRST!  It might corrupt things!  It
hasn't so far for me, but it does reset the date to 1942.

This might work on other Palm Tungstens too, I haven't tried it, but
they are relatively similar.  It might also cause problems with it, I
don't know, do so at your own risk.

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith