[PD] palm T5 -- 24224BF4-8179-4B80-8D56-FB394559C556 at eds.org

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 16 22:38:57 CEST 2008

Just added some builds, let me know how it goes.

.hc

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Maxence Mercier wrote:

> Ooooh ! On my palm T5 your image don't work !.....
It's possible to find a solution ?

What do you think ?

Max

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:11:53 -0400
From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>
Subject: [PD] first Reware Pd image for Palm TX released
To: pd-list List <pd-list at iem.at>

Hey,

http://eds.org/~hans/reware-pd-PalmTX.tar.bz2

I just put up a complete image and kernel for the Palm TX.  Just
download, untar to an SD card, stick it in your Palm TX, then click
the Linux Penguin and voila!  It should work.

BE SURE YOU SYNC YOUR PALM FIRST!  It might corrupt things!  It
hasn't so far for me, but it does reset the date to 1942.

This might work on other Palm Tungstens too, I haven't tried it, but
they are relatively similar.  It might also cause problems with it, I
don't know, do so at your own risk.

.hc

 	zen
 	   \