[PD] pix_contrast eats up cpu power

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:24:29 CEST 2008

hep cyrille
thanks for this hint - though it's my first time using shader - i
tweaked around a bit with the example. i changed color saturation
towards muchocolore in the texture.frag file. although removing color to
get a black & white image i'm also loosing opacity f.e. with color =
color* 0.1; the image gets almost black.
where aside the green behind my ears can i find infos about how to
handle the shader?
thanks&salutis
olsen

--