[PD] [PD-announce] Debian/Ubuntu apt repository for Pd-extended

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 04:49:08 CEST 2008

Thanks for the reply.

However, I can not build a Debian package using the Pd-extended source
from the URL with commands:

cd externals; dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

The build process stop at clean stage. I am trying to modify the
externals/debian/rules , but seem that it need to change a lot of
files in order to get it work. (e.g missing makefile.pd-linux)

The source is already patched with the instruction from :
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian

Any instruction to build pd-extended Debian package?