[PD] PD on Iphone/Palm, etc.

Gunter Geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Oct 18 14:44:27 CEST 2008

Hi Yves,

We got you :) its not 2 $, its 2.99, which is about 3 $. Old
capitalist trick.

Anyhow, the application itself is free, what we do is charge for
scenes. Thats why there is RJDJ-single, which can
be perfectly be used by pd patchers. Our website has the instructions
on how to create and upload new scenes.

We plan to release more scenes, free ones and cheap ones, the creator
can decide, basically.

Good news is that RJDJ also works on the 2nd generation ipod touch,
which makes it pretty accessible for
about everyone. You will have to buy a headset with integrated
microphone and then you can start patching.
The price of these devices is about 250 Euros, which I think is not
that expensive.

Günter

PS

I also had an idea how to save indian kids, everytime we go out we
could just drink one beer less,
and spare that money for indian kids instead of cutting down on our
creative possibilities.