[PD] pix_contrast eats up cpu power

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 19 00:58:18 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 20:02 +0200, cyrille henry wrote:

> ...Roman Haefeli a écrit :
>
> >  having saturation processed on the gpu
> > would save oli's and my project.
>
> I updated the svn in order to add brightness and contrast in the 1st example.
> hope it will help

hey, thank you so much. it's not only a very illustrative example, it's
exactly what we need. the C (contrast) value behaves very similar to the
saturation of [pix_contrast]. the only difference: -1 is greyscale, 0
seems to be normal colors and anything above seems to be saturation of
the colors.

yo... we owe you a beer, as soon as you find your way to zurich, dude.
thanks again.

roman