[PD] rc-patches v0.3

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 03:06:21 CEST 2008

Howdy all,

I haven't been on the list in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't
been patching ...

Updated robotcowboy patches for you.

Most of the objects have guis with sssad state saveable parameters.

      * rc-drumsseqs: sequencers with velocity values
      * rc-patternbuddy: pattern save and load to sequencers
      * rc-chipwave~: a chiptunes emulator built around Phill Phelp’s
        chipwave~ example
      * rc-wavetable~: a wavetable gui osc
      * rc-sample~: oneshot sampler with reverse and speed control
      * rc-arp: the arpeggiator from Tod Winkler’s Composing Interactive
        Music
      * rc-openclose: open and close patches (useful for playlists)
      * rc-count: yet another counter (no pd external is complete
        without one)
      * a bunch of utility wrappers (sfplay~, rc-spigot~, etc)
      * blahblahblah … the list grows

Also, I'm slated to play at the STEIM micro music jamboree, so come to
Amsterdam in Dec to hear the rc-patches in action.  I will mail again
when I get the full details.

End of Line.
---
Dan Wilcox