[PD] rc-patches v0.3
danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 03:06:21 CEST 2008
I haven't been on the list in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't
been patching ...
Updated robotcowboy patches for you.
Most of the objects have guis with sssad state saveable parameters.
* rc-drumsseqs: sequencers with velocity values
* rc-patternbuddy: pattern save and load to sequencers
* rc-chipwave~: a chiptunes emulator built around Phill Phelp’s
* rc-wavetable~: a wavetable gui osc
* rc-sample~: oneshot sampler with reverse and speed control
* rc-arp: the arpeggiator from Tod Winkler’s Composing Interactive
* rc-openclose: open and close patches (useful for playlists)
* rc-count: yet another counter (no pd external is complete
* a bunch of utility wrappers (sfplay~, rc-spigot~, etc)
* blahblahblah … the list grows
Also, I'm slated to play at the STEIM micro music jamboree, so come to
Amsterdam in Dec to hear the rc-patches in action. I will mail again
when I get the full details.
End of Line.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list