[PD] error with PD-file

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 19 18:16:43 CEST 2008

I am using 0.40.3 Pd-extended on Ubuntu and Mac OS X for production
work these days and not having any crashes.  Please post info about
crashes so that we can get them fixed!

In the AVLAB workshop, we found that the [wiimote] object caused some
very strange crashes in 0.40.3 vanilla/extended.  0.41 vanilla didn't
have the problem.  That's the only crasher issue I know about.

.hc