[PD] pix_contrast eats up cpu power

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:27:00 CEST 2008

cyrille henry wrote:
> hello,
>
> i don't understand everything on your mail.
i thought adjusting the contrast & brightness needs to be done in the
frag file - with the update help example its clear!
my problem was by modifing the color argument in the frag file i also
loose opacity of the whole image instead of contrast only.
as roman mentioned it - now it works exactly the way we need! merci
mille & two doublescoops of gelato for this move!
olsen

--
Planet Pluto bleibt!