[PD] Scope of [block~] and [switch~]

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Mon Oct 20 15:44:29 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 15:29 +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> yes, all subpatches share the same signal-properties with regard to
> the
> super-patch (unless further overriden of course).

So, I added [block~ 4096 1 16] to my next to top level abstraction and
now I get the following errors:

error: throw~ voiceSumLeft: vector size mismatch
error: sigcatch voiceSumRight: unexpected vector size

All my abstractions are within the scope of one block~, shouldn't they
have the same vector size?

I pass the final signal out through outlet~ objects to be downsampled
before being passed to dac~.