[PD] Help with compressor/limiter abstraction

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Oct 21 10:23:20 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 09:04:57PM +0200, Damian Stewart wrote:
> >rough but can definately make your beats find The Fatness; I have used
> >them in live shows to make people's ears do backflips. I have a much
>
> do you have any recordings of your live sets available to download anywhere?

Hi Damian,

I have a live set recorded in two parts here:
<http://www.sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/page/discography/live>

The quality is really pretty shoddy; way too loud and clipped. I haven't
played live for a while, but I'm hoping to get some stuff recorded
better after I get to London and hopefully play some gigs.

Chris.