[PD] Fwd: Intrepid repo seems to be broken

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 22 15:50:18 CEST 2008

The solution is for someone to fix it.  You could get involved if you
want, that's the joys of open source.  Right now, the builds are
stopping because of a known bug in Intrepid:

"/usr/include/bits/fcntl2.h:51: error: call to ‘__open_missing_mode’
declared with attribute error: open with O_CREAT in second argument
needs 3 arguments"

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/logs/
2008-10-22_08.14.06_linux_ubuntu-intrepid-i386_pd-extended_run-
automated-builder.txt

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/yap/+bug/246406

.hc

On Oct 22, 2008, at 9:18 AM, Lukasz Jastrzebski wrote:

> So the solution is to wait some time? This is better than "Guy, u
> have the problem!". I'm rather patient.
> New Ubu Roi is in fact much-changed, and this looks like a major
> trend for few next releases.
>
> Thanks
> Luke
>

> 2008/10/22 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>
>
> That's because there hasn't been a successful Intrepid build yet.
> It seems they changed a lot of things and there are bugs still in
> Intrepid, so the builds aren't completing.
>
> .hc
>

> On Oct 22, 2008, at 5:17 AM, Lukasz Jastrzebski wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>> I wanted to install pd-extended. I've added the repo to my
>> sources. Package manager reported no "Packages.gz" file in this repo.
>> Am I having problems? Or is there something missing?
>> Don't know
>> Cheers,
>> Luke

> ------
>
>                                               http://at.or.at/hans/

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White