[PD] Script in osx

Boby Peru Dafoe bobyperud at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 25 02:47:15 CEST 2008

Hello PD list!!!

I wrote from Mexico DF
I hope you can help me, I am working in a sound installation with Imac and PD , and I want to know if it is possible make a script that statr up my patch selecting the sound card  and the number of input and outputs that I will use ((I use a Motu via firewire , 8 channels).

I only get call my patch and start it but with the defaults configuration of PD. To launch the Motu soundcard I have to make the configration manually: media>portaudio> select the sound card and channels

please let me know any advance
sorry my bad english
chrs

      Yahoo! Cocina