[PD] Script in osx

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 25 10:05:25 CEST 2008

Hello Boby,

If you use Pd or the last Pd-extended release (0.40-3), you can edit
startup option directly in Pd in the Preferences>Startup menu.
Options are listed here under the command line option paragraph:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/x3.htm#s4
notably:
-open your_patch.pd : opens a patch
-audiodev n : select your soundcard
-outchannels n : configure the number of out channels
-inchannels n ...
Don't forget to press apply...

Greetings,

Nicolas