[PD] Question on Entry and GOP

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:49:29 CET 2008

Hello Hans,
Are you still maintaining [entry]? I was creating a simple gui over the
weekend, and anytime I put an [entry] inside either a subpatch or
abstraction, anytime I closed the parent window, it caused PD to crash. My
solution, which is kind of 'graphically' ugly, was to move the [entry]
outside of the subpatch, and then provide some additional inlets/outlets to
connect up the [entry].

I am running Mac OS X 10.4.11, on a G4 Laptop.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.