[PD] warmest reverb?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 30 05:17:32 CET 2008

On Oct 29, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 07:27:55PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> wrote:
>>> PS I gotta figure out how to commit s-abstractions into pd-extended
>>> one
>>> of these days now that we've switched to SVN. Maybe I can do this
>>> before
>>> the next release?
>>
>> I think the best bet it to start off my making a proper library and
>> distribute that.
>
> Ok, cool. Can you define "proper library" please.

Basically, they should make bundles of code easy to use and
distribute.  We are in the process of defining what needs to be done,
but I think that's mostly defined, and things just need to be
implemented:

http://puredata.info/dev/PdLibraries
http://puredata.info/dev/PdNamespaces

.hc

>> Then once it is very stable and not really changing
>> any more, then it would be good to include in Pd-extended.
>
> That's some way off, so I guess it's not too important now.
>
>> These days, I am mostly thinking about how to support libraries
>> really well.  That's what needs to happen.
>
> Libraries of externals?
>
> Best,
>
> Chris.

> http://mccormick.cx

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams