[PD] pd tools for syncing to video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 30 16:00:36 CET 2008

Hey all,

I am currently working on another sound design project to be synced
to video, so I am further developing some tools to make it easy to
programmatically sync the sounds to the video, using frame numbers as
the reference.  So I have made a framesyncplayer~ and
framesynclooper~ that use frame numbers as start/stop play points,
and only play while the frame counter is running (attached).

I was wondering whether anyone else has done anything along these
lines?  I am trying to figure out the best approach for building a
library for this kind of stuff.

----

publicity.          - Bill Moyers