[PD] line~ for syncing to video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 30 16:20:27 CET 2008

I am trying to make a version of [line~] that gives me a line based
on the frame numbers I give it.  Basically, I give it a frame counter
in the first inlet, then start frame and stop frame as arguments.
The hard part is that I want it to behave like [line] in that the
last value stays in effect until something else overrides it.

How do I do that with DSP data?  If I use [switch~], then the
[outlet~] will just retain its last value.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf