[PD] glitches when moving between sub patches

forwind forward at forwind.net
Thu Oct 30 18:12:54 CET 2008

Before when I ran jack from qjackctl the RT flag was enabled. The user
is/was part of the audio group. It must be some thing to do with the way
qjackctrl is running the daemon. as i said earlier sudo is not essential
but running from terminal is.

Eitherway I can continue working with this patch which is a big relief.
the distribution is 64studio kernel - 2.6.21 64bit RT