[PD] Haunted House Halloween Patches.....

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Fri Oct 31 14:11:48 CET 2008

Hello,

I was going to deck my house out for Halloween but waited until the last minute so I don't have time to put anything together.... Anyone have a patch that emulates a 'haunted house' or other creepy sounds? it would be fun to use PD and i could do some simple triggering using a vid cam for motion detection on the drivway.

also thinking about setting up a rear projection in my front window with some cloudy plastic. any spooky visuals? gem?

just thought id ask before resorting to a boring DVD....

thanks!
mark

mark edward grimm | m.f.a | ed.m
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts
adjunct | new media consultant
megrimm.net | socialmedia.org/GROUP & LLC
mgrimm at syr.edu | 315.378.2136